The production of QUINTA DA ATELA products is based on three main pillars: Safety, Quality and Traceability of the product, guaranteeing the consumer safe products with high quality standards.
Quinta da Atela's Quality Policy focuses its essence on satisfying the needs of customers and consumers and maintains a close and transparent relationship with them.
With the definition of the quality policy, Quinta da Atela is committed to the following principles:
- Ensure compliance with the legislation in force for the sector and the requirements imposed by customers, exceeding their expectations.
- Effectively manage all production processes to ensure that the food safety requirements of the product, quality, process and specifications are systematically met;
- Ensure product food defense (Food Defense);
- Continuously manage the quality and food safety system with a view to continuous improvement;
- Promote the professional development of its employees, ensuring the adequacy of their skills to the functions they perform, and always ensuring Food Safety;
- Promote the health of its employees;
- Promote the reconciliation of professional, personal and family life;
- Safeguard and protect infrastructure, people and property on a permanent basis;
- Maintain active communication with relevant stakeholders regarding Food Safety issues;
- Adopt environmentally sustainable practices in all its production processes and procedures;
- Establish a Food Safety and Quality Culture, promoting events and actions that encourage employee involvement, develop their skills and manage risks. Leading to ever higher levels of excellence and responsibility with our customers.
- Involving not only all employees, but also suppliers, service providers and customers, while respecting the principles and commitments mentioned above.
Aware of the challenges that await us, directly arising from the principles expressed in this Policy, the Management of Quinta da Atela is committed to disseminating, updating and enforcing it, providing all the necessary resources for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of its Food Safety Management System.